Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baby Shower Centerpieces

S: A good friend is preggos, and I'm hosting the shower in a few weeks. I got free decorative labels from here and spray-painted Izze Sparkling Clementine bottles white to make the vases (an idea I got from Pinterest). Done and done. Adorbs baby shower centerpieces within the hour! I am a fan of the simple, less time-consuming craft. The Martha of Ease, if you will. Chop chop, lollipop.


Sweet baby boy centerpieces


Centerpieces with my Beauty in Little Things banner


I used argyle Japanese washi tape to affix the labels to blue and purple Popsicle sticks.


1 comment:

  1. I love your centerpiece idea! It is simple but very cute and adorable. These will make great baby shower decorating ideas for boys. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...