Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Love: Wes Anderson

Have you seen the new Wes Anderson? I'm a longtime Anderson fan (I used to be obsessed with Bottle Rocket, and Chris and I even dressed up as Sam and Suzy from Moonrise Kingdom one year) so I might be biased, but I thought that it was a lovely Russian-nesting-doll of a film.

Here are some Friday links in honor of The Grand Budapest Hotel and all the things we love about Wes Anderson (and his fans).


Wes Anderson, centered.

Moonrise Kingdom watercolor.

148 Wes Anderson GIFs.

How to make Mendl's courtesan au chocolate.

Steve Zissou baby costume. (!!)

Anderson's short film for Prada.

The amazing backstories on ten props from The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Three Plays by Margot Tenenbaum.

(Watercolor image via Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...