Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby Shower Wish Tree and Decorations

S: The baby shower I was planning was yesterday, and pictures of all the decorations are below. Party planning and crafting facts: The kangaroo paws were purchased from Whole Foods, as was the chocolate explosion cake. I got the pram stamp, large gift tags, and blue ink from Hobby Lobby. See my earlier post here on how I put together the cupcake toppers and white centerpiece bottles. There are tons of shops on Etsy that sell Japanese washi tape if you're interested. (I bought my tape at my favorite local gift shop in Austin, Spartan on South Lamar.) You can get a banner like the one I used from Banter Banner online. (I picked up my Beauty in Little Things banner at Take Heart in east Austin.)

 Wish tree: kangaroo paws and large clear vase. Wish tree notes: extra large gift tags with stamped blue prams tied with slim aqua ribbon
 Cupcakes with toppers
 Chocolate explosion cake
 Beauty in Little Things banner
 Homemade candy favor bags (used plain white bags, pram stamp, blue ink, argyle Japanese washi tape) and wish tree tags with stamped blue prams
Main table set-up with cupcakes, white centerpiece bottles, frame, and favors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...