Friday, March 23, 2012

Elizabeth Street Cafe

S: Yesterday, some girlfriends and I had a ladies' night at the fairly new French Vietnamese Elizabeth Street Cafe in south Austin. Deliciousness! And such charming decor. Their menus are crazy extensive, so we spent way too long deciding.
Photographic proof of GIANT menus.
S: I finally decided on the broiled Niman Ranch pork belly bĂșn bowl and smothered half of it in the sriracha sauce they had on the table. 
S: The portion sizes are HUGE, so I had them box about a third of my bowl so that I could save room for the perfectly sized cream puff I ordered for dessert. Recommended for sure. Also, the waitresses all wear dresses in the same design but different prints. Super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...